Contracted Institutions

Our centre has an agreement with the SSI (Social Security Institution) your registration procedures are performed with your identification card with TR identification number. In case of private health security and other institution agreements, it is sufficient to present your membership card and TR identity card.

Our other agreements been indicated at Contractual Institutions page.

For further information you may contact our call centre.